Do I hear an echo?
ech - o / [ek-oh] noun, plural ech - oes, verb, ech - oed, ech - o - ing.
1. a repetition of sound produced by the reflection of sound waves from a wall, mountain, or other obstructing surface.
2. a sound heard again near its source after being reflected.
3. any repetition or close imitation, as of the ideas or opinions of another.
4. a lingering trace or effect.
5. a person who reflects or imitates another.
". . . be imitators of God . . . and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us . . ."
AG.org News & Information
AG Centennial to Have Strong Overseas Representation
Even though it's the U.S. Assemblies of God celebrating its Centennial, the overseas AG members are coming in significant numbers to join in the celebration events.
Survey Reveals Americans Polarizing Over the Bible
Barna Group survey reveals Americans are split down the middle when it comes to loving or hating the Bible.
Online Betting Is New Force in Nation Saturated with Casinos and Lotteries
As the country is becoming saturated with opportunities to gamble, and many states seeing a decline in revenue produced by casinos and lotteries, online gambling provides new challenges and dangers.
Overseas AG Members Suffer in Headline Tragedies
Overseas Assemblies of God families have been caught in harm's way, with tragedy resulting in Gaza, Mosul and Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.
Evangel University Adds Men's, Women's Intercollegiate Soccer
Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri, has announced the addition of men's and women's soccer to its intercollegiate athletic offerings, beginning in the 2015-16 school year.