Do I hear an echo?
ech - o / [ek-oh] noun, plural ech - oes, verb, ech - oed, ech - o - ing.
1. a repetition of sound produced by the reflection of sound waves from a wall, mountain, or other obstructing surface.
2. a sound heard again near its source after being reflected.
3. any repetition or close imitation, as of the ideas or opinions of another.
4. a lingering trace or effect.
5. a person who reflects or imitates another.
". . . be imitators of God . . . and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us . . ."
AG.org News & Information
Sacramento Church Becomes a Hub of Hope to its Community
Ebenezer Christian Center (AG) in Sacramento, California, uses its food pantry to meet the needs of its community, build relationships with those in need of assistance, and share the gospel message.
Missionary Couple Launches First Alaskan Chi Alpha
Former AG world missionaries to Southeast Asia, Paul and Crystal Burkhart, feel led by God to pioneer Alaska's first Chi Alpha program.
The Year of the Bible Movie -- Just the Beginning?
Multiple Bible-based movies were released in 2014, leading some to believe that the faith-based audience has finally caught the attention of Hollywood and more Bible-based movies will be coming to the big screen.
Survey Reveals What Americans Pray For
A LifeWay Research survey reveals what people and things Americans pray for the most — from friends and family to government leaders.
Armenia Bible College Officially Opens
Armenia Bible College, a school of Global University, officially launched on October 11, 2014, with 72 Armenian students in two locations within the Eurasian country.