Do I hear an echo?
ech - o / [ek-oh] noun, plural ech - oes, verb, ech - oed, ech - o - ing.
1. a repetition of sound produced by the reflection of sound waves from a wall, mountain, or other obstructing surface.
2. a sound heard again near its source after being reflected.
3. any repetition or close imitation, as of the ideas or opinions of another.
4. a lingering trace or effect.
5. a person who reflects or imitates another.
". . . be imitators of God . . . and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us . . ."
AG.org News & Information
A Letter to "AG News" Readers
AG News is joining with the Pentecostal Evangel to become PE News!
Mandy Groot Appointed as National Girls Ministries Director
Mandy Groot, the former Ohio AG District Girls Ministries director, has been appointed as the new AG National Girls Ministries director.
Couple Pours God's Love into Notorious Bronx Neighborhood
Through Real Life Church, Reggie and Ibelsa Stutzman find various means to minister to prostitutes, drug addicts and gang members.
Video Contest Encourages College Students to Help End World Hunger
Chi Alpha announces the winners of its video contest promoting the ministry's partnership with feedONE by answering the question, "Why feedONE?"
Evangel University Successfully Launches First Doctoral Program
Evangel University's first doctoral program, an Ed.D. of Educational Leadership in Curriculum & Instruction, offered for the fall 2014 semester, sees 15 students participating in the program's cohort.